Are you a self-starter? Do you thrive in a growing team environment? Would those closest to you describe you as competitive? Want to work for a company that is community focused and socially responsible?
If so, we invite you to apply for our open Healthcare Recruiter position and join our fast-paced and fun culture within our growing team! Start a lasting career with Favorite Healthcare Staffing and join the Favorite Family today! In 2020 we were ranked by Staffing Industry Analysts as the 8th largest U.S. healthcare staffing firm (up from 22nd) and the 5th largest travel nurse staffing firm (up from 28th).
The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, hiring, and maintaining ongoing relationships with qualified nursing professionals across the country to meet our client’s contract staffing needs. Recruiters are accountable for building a network of qualified candidates, pre-screening, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active working healthcare professionals. This role is very relationship and retention focused.
· Self-motivates and possesses a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Ability to connect with others over the phone in a sales-minded, relational manner
· Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals
· Utilizes numerous recruitment tools and techniques to source and attract interest of various competent candidates
· Matches and assesses candidate skills to client needs through screening and interviewing
· Ability to handle a large call volume and multiple phone lines
· Sustains a professional demeanor in a team environment, even under stressful conditions
· Maintains regular contact with active employees to identify current recruitment needs and requirements, anticipated openings, and possible new business prospects
· Possess a sense of urgency and persistence
· Upholds excellent verbal and written skills while maintaining good customer service
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, relative work experience will be considered as an alternative
Knowledge of the healthcare industry and market trends will benefit the ideal candidate in identifying top accounts, forecasting opportunities, and consulting with applicants. This knowledge is not required to succeed in this role, we provide a thorough initial training as well as continuing education and trainings. The Healthcare Recruiter role is based at our corporate headquarters in an office setting in Overland Park, KS - there is no required travel for this position. No recruiting or sales experience required, will train the right person.
Base salary + biweekly commission
About Favorite Healthcare Staffing:
Located in Overland Park, Kansas, Favorite Healthcare Staffing was founded in 1981 and is one of the industry’s fastest growing healthcare staffing providers. With branch offices across the country, Favorite is the nation’s premier provider of healthcare professionals, offering a full range of travel nursing, per diem, allied health, non-clinical and emergency relief staffing, as well as permanent placement opportunities.
As a distinguished leader in the healthcare staffing industry for over 40 years, Favorite offers a stimulating and supportive work atmosphere, where the goal is to develop employees to achieve their full potential in a collaborative team setting. One of Favorite’s core values is putting others before self and the company strives to emulate that in their local communities. Whether it is Habitat for Humanity, blood drives or local charities across the country, Favorite supports and encourages employee involvement and creates a fun and energetic environment for giving back.
Favorite is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal and professional accountability and growth, while taking an active role in the vision of the company. We offer a competitive base salary in addition to an uncapped biweekly commission, full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401(k), basic life insurance, and paid time off in addition to holidays.
We are AA/EOE/M/F/V/D and pre-employment drug test and non-competition agreement required.
Applicants must be able to show proof that they are legally eligible to work in the United States.
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, gender or other protected classes.